Pre-washed to look like it's already journeyed 1000 kilometres, this snap up style is just waiting for the right adventurer to take it on 1000 more.
Enzyme-washed for a worn look, the Wanderer hat has a versatile brim style; snap up on 1 side, both side or not at all.
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g.
Fabric: 100% cotton duck with enzyme wash finish. For Midnight color, hat fabric is black with blue inner lining fabric and blue thread on overall hat.
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
*Makes the perfect gift for your favourite someone who enjoys long sunny hikes or plenty of adventures!
Once purchased and received, don't forget to register your Tilley hat online through their website (within 90 days).
Tilley hats are guaranteed for life against normal wear and tear, poor worksmanship or faulty material. If something is wrong they will repair and replace your hat! If your hat is lost or stolen within the first 2 years, Tilley will replace the hat at half the cost.
**Unsure of your hat size? Follow these steps:
- Grab anything you can use to measure the crown of your head and a ruler.
- Wrap your measuring tool around your head. Make sure the bottom touches right above your eyebrows while going straight around your head. Compare that measurement against a ruler to get your size (both inches and centimeters are fine).
- Refer to the sizing chart included in the images to determine which hat size corresponds to your measurement.