Pokoloko Fair Trade Baby Alpaca Hepburn Scarf
The Hepburn scarf embodies classic, graceful and effortless style. Made from 100% pure baby alpaca, this is a luxurious and timeless investment piece for everyone.
These feature a composition of primarily baby-alpaca, which means that they're made with hair from the very first sheer of an alpaca. This is the softest their wool will ever be.
As a bonus, alpaca is one of the Earth's most sustainable fibers to make, because alpacas and alpaca fiber harvesting have a very low environmental impact. Scarves are produced responsibly through fair-trade practices in Ecuador.
A truly lovely little luxury.
Caring for Alpaca Wool
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.