This is a middle-weight weave made with a cotton-bamboo blend, hand-spun twisted tassel fringe, and an unquestionably exceptional soft hand feel. A long-time customer favorite, the Bamboo Towel brings a spa-quality feel to your home, a cool and soft blanket scarf to your skin, and a beautiful travel companion to your adventures.
Features and Benefits:
- Quick-dry and high absorbency
- Uses include but are not limited to the following: towel for bath, beach, pool, resort, cottage, boat, yoga, gym, travel, spa, massage, camping, hiking, and festivals; table cloth; scarf, shawl, wrap, cover-up, meditation shawl, sarong, toga; end of bed throw, living room throw, picnic blanket, outdoor swing blanket, yoga blanket; baby swaddle, tapestry, lumbar support roll
- Ultra soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable
- Quick-drying, highly-absorptive, durable. Useful in all seasons. Made to last.
- Travel and storage friendly. Compact and lightweight. Roll up to fit easily in a closet, suitcase, gym bag, backpack, tote, etc. Can be used on the road for scarf, shawl, blanket, lumbar support, etc.
- Made with 100% natural materials. Soft and gentle on the skin. Because they feel gentle and light on the skin, they're a great alternative scarf to scratchy wool scarves and wraps.
- Ethically-sourced from traditional Turkish artisans.
- Hand-made twisted tassel fringe. Each tassel spun one by one.
- This towel is hand-loomed, which means the towel is made on wooden looms pedal-powered by the weaver. Each day a weaver makes approximately 13 to 17 pieces.
- Naturally antibacterial. No more musty smell. Will dry 30% faster than regular towels.
- Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Also known as "fouta" (the word for towels from Tunisia) or "pestemal" (the word for towel in Turkish).
- 69”L x 37”W with 2.75” twisted tassel fringe (175cm L x 94cm W with 7cm twisted tassel fringe)
- Larger than a typical bath towel, generous size to fully wrap the body.
- Given the artisanal make of these towels, please allow for slight natural variations in color, size, and weave with each unique piece; however, if there are differences present, these differences are not usually noticeable.
- 100% Turkish cotton
- Before using your towel, we suggest to soak your towel over night in cold water and then hang it to dry. This encourages the fibres of the towel fabric to bloom which initiates their natural softening process and conditions the cotton fabric to be more adsorptive.
- Machine wash or hand wash. Wash with like colors. Wash in cold water. Do not wash in hot water as hot water will cause shrinkage.
- If possible and for best results, wash on delicate machine-wash; however, towel can also be washed on regular washing machine setting.
- Hanging to dry is recommended over machine drying. If you need to machine dry, dry on low heat, but please note there may be some shrinkage after machine-drying.
- This towel is pre-washed, which means the fabric will be soft to the touch, and retain the same hand feel, size, and quality after washing if cared for properly. After the first wash, please allow for some shrinkage for some styles of towels, however if cared for properly in cold water, the shrinkage should be only very minimal within a couple of inches on the length, and almost no shrinkage in the width.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- No need to iron.