Ola Bamboo Biodegradable Disposable Wooden Utensils
Bamboo is one of the most environmentally friendly crops that exists today. Bamboo is a plant, not a tree. A bamboo plantation has a yield up to 25 times that of a forest. Bamboo does not require pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
For each product sold, a part of the sales are given to Compensation CO2 to plant trees in Canada.
- Box of 12 wooden utensils
- Choice of 12 forks, 12 knives or 12 spoons
- 100% biodegradable
- Made from FSC certified wood to ensure best practices in managing responsible forests
- Designed in Canada, made in China.
- To be put in a compost bin with leftover food after a meal
- Very light and super trendy.
- Replaces disposable plastic utensils.
- Ideal for camping and parties