Natural Earth Paint
Natural Earth Paint Kit
Made with real earth! Our best-selling, 100% non-toxic Natural Earth Paint Kit creates a creamy, tempera-like paint when mixed with water, or add more water to create watercolours!
The rich, vibrant colours can also be used for crafting and scrapbooking. Great for painting on wood, rocks, fabric, paper, glass and more. It's great for all ages and 100% washable! Makes up to 2.8L (96 oz.) paint in total!
Natural Earth Paint Kit contains:
- Six packets of hand-crafted, powdered paint which each create approximately 300ml-473ml (10-16oz) of paint, depending on how much water is added.
- Colours included are: Venetian Red, Orange Ocher, Yellow Ocher, Green (Terre Verte), Ultramarine Blue, and Brown (Raw Umber).
- A set of six biodegradable mixing cups with lids.
- One bamboo paint brush
- An Earth Art booklet with instructions and nature-based activity ideas.
Ingredients: corn starch, gum arabic (tree sap) & natural earth and mineral pigments
Additional colours available individually (white, black, and true purple).
7 More Reasons to Buy Our Natural Earth Paint Kit:
- Safe and 100% non-toxic ingredients
- Encourages creativity in your child or children
- Helps your family to work together on projects
- Your children will love it!
- All packaging is 100% post-consumer recycled and biodegradable
- Made in the USA
How to use
Mix the natural earth paint with water 1:1 or play with the proportions for thicker, more tempera-like paint, or thinner, watercolor-style paint.
We recommend that you mix only as much as you need for one painting session. Refrigerate mixed paint to keep good for up to 2 weeks.
Explore using it on paper, wood, glass, stones, and other surfaces. Commonly used by adults as well for painting wooden toys, scrap booking and crafts. Note that they are washable (unless sealed).