Ulat Dryer Balls
Muskrat Balls - Energy Saving Dryer Balls
We cheekily renamed ULAT Balls Muskrat Balls just after we started selling them. It became clear that everyone living in Newfoundland & Labrador will be very happy to have their energy sucking electric dryer running for less time once the Boondoggle Muskrat Falls Hydroelectric Project came on line.
- 100% Canadian Wool, handmade in Canada.
- Decrease drying time by up to 50% therefore decreasing energy use and cost.
- Decrease wrinkles and static in clothes therefore less to zero time ironing.
- No animals were harmed in any process of making our wool, all made from new materials.
- Does not harbour bacteria and is safe for people with sensitive skin, popular for cloth diapers & towels.
- A natural alternative to using toxic commercial dryer sheets.
- Performance of dryer balls may vary depending on the make and model of the dryer.
- Each ball weights an average of 2 oz and all three balls are to be used together in each laundry load.
- As each ball is hand-crafted, characteristic differences may occur. Appreciate their uniqueness but be confident they all perform the same
- Dryer Balls work best on natural fibres.
- Simply put them in your dryer along with your wet clean clothes and turn on machine.
- Balls will pill, this is an indication they are working well.
- Feel free to remove the pills and continue.
- To naturally scent your clothes, add your choice of pure essential oils to each ball.
- When your balls are not in use, keep them in a well ventilated dry location and avoid storing them in plastic.