Deuter Innsbruck Backpack
Innsbruck, the city backpack in 70s design, is a real eye-catcher thanks to the high-quality material mix and the time-related colours. The comfortable, well-organised and functionally designed companion for your everyday life is a bluesign® certified, PFC-free product that is manufactured in an environmentally friendly way and under fair production conditions.
- Contact back system
- Laptops up to 15 inches fit in padded device sleeve
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Bag for tablet
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Side smartphone pocket
- Bottle Compartment inside
- Robust outer material
- Additional cord closure on main compartment
- Zipped front compartment with zipped outside pocket
- PFC free
- Green Button certified product
- bluesign® product
- 100% recycled PET material
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.