All of our kits come with everything you need to bring your new friend to life and only take 4 to 6 hours to complete, perfect for a rainy day project or long weekend at home with the kids.
When you have finished making your puppet, you can display it proudly over the cardboard tube.
Each Kit includes:
- Everything needed to make a one-of-a-kind Cate and Levi Monkey Hand Puppet
- Premium Reclaimed Wool, no two Handmade Monkey Puppet Making Kits are identical, as each kit has a unique color combination
- Time: Approximately 4-6 hours. Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate. For Children Ages 7 and up
- Includes: Premium Reclaimed Wool, Detailed Instructions and Pattern, Hand Sewing Needle and Thread, our Signature Eyes. And the best part... Zero Waste!
- Proudly Made in Toronto, Canada by a family-owned business.