Briggs & Riley
Briggs & Riley TORQ Hardside Spinner Suitcase
Sale Sold out
Regular price $645.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Two-section interior design: patented, hinged, gusseted front compartment and main compartment.
- Fractal camouflage interior lining pattern treats items gently and is light-colored to make finding contents easy.
- Integrated padded laptop sleeve in front compartment protects most 15" laptops.
- Padded tablet slip pocket in front compartment protects most 10.5" tablets.
- Wide slip pocket in front compartment with hook-and-loop closure stores a battery (not included); integrated USB cable plugs into battery, letting you charge your phone or other device from the outside of the bag.
- RFID blocking pocket in front compartment for holding credit cards, a wallet or passport; protects personal data from digital pickpockets.
- Smaller slip pocket in front compartment is perfect for organizing an additional cable or charger.
- Elastic pen loop in front compartment accommodates a writing implement of any size.
- 70/30 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Built-in mesh suiter with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds a suit or garment or 1-2 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling; orange tabs indicate adjustable components.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimizing shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.
- Perfect for a 1 - 4 day trip.
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon® polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency.
- Scratch-resistant textured case minimizes unwanted marks.
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a smooth surface for packing so clothes arrive wrinkle-free.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights; v-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming; ergonomic Outsider® handle grip.
- TSA-friendly combination lock protects contents and easily locks and unlocks both compartments; TSA agents can safely access your bag, meaning no more cut cable locks.
- Monogrammable leather nameplate to customize with your initials; easily removable and replaceable.
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls.
- Soft-touch, retractable top carry handle for comfortable gripping and carrying.
- Double spinner wheels with metal ball bearings for effortless 360° navigation and a long rolling life.
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability.
- Strategically molded grab locations on case to make handling a breeze.
- Integrated ID tag sleeve in between handle bars with orange accent for a sleek way to conceal personal information.
- External USB port on side of bag connects to a separate battery stored in front pocket, conveniently letting you charge your phone or other device from outside the bag.
- Torq Carry On Volume: 2318.2 cubic in./38 L Dimensions: 19.5 x 14 x 9 in./49.5 x 35.5 x 23 cm