Breathe in, breathe out.
Palo santo is a wooden incense sustainably harvested from the mystical and gnarly-looking bursera graveolens tree in Ecuador. Its unique, sweet scent of mint, lemon and pine creates a beautiful aroma for your space, and doubles as a natural insect repellent and a time-tested natural medicine.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes bundle of 8-9 slow-burning sticks in a sturdy recycled box.
- Repellant. Can be used as a natural and effective insect repellant. Well-sized for camping and travel.
- Medicinal. Traditionally used for relieving cold and flu symptoms, stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, and emotional pain. Relaxing aromatherapy for calming immune and nervous system.
- Ceremonial. Scent helps to prepare for meditation and concentration. Attracts positive energy, healing, creativity and good fortune.
- Sustainable. Palo santo, in Spanish "holy wood", is cut from the bursera graveolens tree, which is harvested only after living for many years, and after being given many years to dry post-death. It is only then that the palo santo tree can develop its naturally-occuring resin that gives it its unique scent and properties. The artisans making our palo santo are involved in reforestation projects to ensure a constant replanting of palo santo trees.
- Makes a beautiful wellness gift for a friend, guest, new homeowner, traveller, adventurer, homebody.
- Easily used both indoors and outdoors.
- Made with 100% natural materials: wood from the bursera graveolens tree.
- Ethically-sourced from traditional Ecuadorian artisans.
- Burn one end of a palo santo stick for a minute while holding the stick at a 45 degree angle pointing down. Blow out. Move around space with smoking palo santo to distribute the scent and effects. The glow of the ember will end, to keep it burning, blow gently on it. When finished place in a fireproof bowl. Please use fire with caution. Keep away from children, pets, flammable objects. Keep burning palo santo in sight.
- The lifespan of each palo santo stick varies depending on frequency of use, but each stick is long-lasting and slow-burning, and a bundle of 8-9 sticks should last weeks to months.