Eco Choice Award Winning Natural Fiber Bento Box from NY NOW 2018!
Minimal natural fiber bento boxes are made from discarded rice husks. These husks are normally burned post-season, so recycling them for the bento boxes helps reduce millions of tons of carbon emissions. Eco-friendly, naturally compostable, sustainable, and chip and crack resistant! Microwave and dishwasher safe! They all come with a small container (for sauce or salad dressing, etc.), cutlery set and two large containers.
- Made from natural rice paddy fiber material, food grade tight silicone seal / component, BPA Free
- Comes with a handy sauce container, cutlery set and two large containers
- Design for all kind of lunch combinations and portion control
- Durable, reusable, healthy & Eco-friendly
- Microwave safe and top shelf dishwasher safe
- Materials: Natural Paddy Fiber / PP / Silicone
- Size: 186 x 123 x 97 mm / 7.3 x 4.9 x 3.8 in
- Volume: 1200 ml / 40.5 oz