Eco Choice Award Winning Natural Fiber Bento Box from NY NOW 2018!
Minimal natural fiber bento boxes are made from discarded rice husks. These husks are normally burned post-season, so recycling them for the bento boxes helps reduce millions of tons of carbon emissions. Eco-friendly, naturally compostable, sustainable, and chip and crack resistant! Microwave and dishwasher safe! They all come with a small container (for sauce or salad dressing, etc.) and two removable dividers.
- Made from natural rice paddy fiber material, food grade tight silicone seal / component, BPA Free
- Comes with a handy sauce container, two removable dividers and built-in pressure relief valve
- Removable dividers design for all kind of lunch combinations and portion control
- Durable, reusable, healthy & Eco-friendly
- Microwave safe and top shelf dishwasher safe
- Materials: Natural Paddy Fiber / PP / Silicone
- Size: 178 x 118 x 65 mm / 7 x 4.6 x 2.6 in
- Volume: 1000 ml / 34 oz
Weight: 0.5 kg
Dimensions: 7.5 × 7.5 × 24 cm