Smooth, creamy, organic. No, we’re not talking about guacamole – we’re referencing our SPF 50 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Butter. Made with zinc-oxide, this reef safe butter physically blocks UVA/UVB rays and is tinted with iron oxides to blend with most skin tones. Leaves a “barely-there” matte finish.
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
- Strong UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection
- Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients
- Great for extreme weather, even greater for sensitive skin
- Very Water Resistant (80 minutes)
Finally, a zinc sunscreen that blends in with your skin tone! Made from a mineral blend of Zinc oxide and botanical ingredients, our SPF 50 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Butter uses plant-based iron oxides to blend seamlessly with most skin tones. Super hydrating and goes on smooth thanks to a blend of coconut oil and jojoba oil. This facial sunscreen won’t leave your skin greasy and won’t clog your pores (sensitive skin, rejoice!). The most active ingredient, zinc oxide, actually sits on top of your skin to physically block UVA and UVB rays and beeswax gives this butter an extra “oomph” in the waterproof department (water-resistant for 80 minutes). Broad-spectrum SPF in a handy dandy portable tin – can we get an “Amen” for plastic-free packaging? Rub a dub dub, the best tinted sunscreen butter in a tub.
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Plastic-free packaging
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 25% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Made in the USA
Because zinc sits on top of your skin rather than absorbing into it, zinc sunscreens can be tricky to get off of fabric. Our Mineral Tinted Sunscreens are made with iron oxides to blend seamlessly with most skin tones. This means that they can leave a mark on light, and particularly WHITE fabrics. If this happens to you, use household soap or dish soap and scrub the garment before washing with normal instructions.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flowers* infused in Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Octyldodecanol, Trihydroxystearin, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Yellow Iron Oxide.
*Certified organic ingredients